Lake Zurich, Illinois, Child Support and Divorce Lawyers
We Care About Your Results
A good lawyer plays many roles in your family-law matter. We are your investigator, your counselor and your advocate. We take a sophisticated understanding of Illinois law and apply it to your situation to help you achieve your personal, familial and financial goals.
At Susan E. Kamman & Associates, we know that when you work with a family-law attorney, you are putting your future into the hands of that lawyer. We believe your attorney should act with the same tenacity and skill as if it were his or her own family, property and rights at stake. Susan E. Kamman offers dedicated and knowledgeable representation to every client of our firm.
Helping People Across the Region
Susan E. Kamman’s diverse cultural heritage and professional background help people from all socio-economic levels find answers to complex family-law matters, including those that involve domestic violence.
Before choosing your divorce or paternity lawyer, you should know the skills, experience and ability the attorney can bring to your case. At Susan E. Kamman & Associates, we offer:
- Recognition over the years for Mrs. Kamman by family-law peers such as inclusion in the Leading Lawyers Network, Super Lawyers, The Best Lawyers in America, the Million Dollar Family Law Council, and the Global Directory of Who’s Who Top Attorney’s as one of the top family lawyers in Illinois
- A practice that makes a real difference in the lives of clients
- A trained mediator who understands how to be cost-effective in achieving settlement
- A skilled negotiator
- Proven experience as a trial attorney who is respected in and out of the courtroom
- Professional and sophisticated understanding of estate law , coupled with property, financial and tax issues, in complex divorces
- Intense dedication and skill at the discovery phase, with a reputation for uncovering the indiscretions and financial damage caused by an unfaithful or dishonest spouse
- An attorney who serves a broad spectrum of people, including Russian, Eastern European and Hispanic clients
- Superior representation in Lake and McHenry Counties
We understand that the best person to make decisions about your life and your future is you. Our job is first to make sure you have the right support and coaching to make an informed choice. The next step is to execute a strategy to reach your goals, including protecting your financial assets in property division, insulating yourself from unnecessary taxes and safeguarding your parental allocation or child support rights.
A Champion for Your Cause
Whether we are your warrior in court or your advocate in negotiation, our staff can apply personalized strategies built around your goals. To schedule your one-hour consultation in Lake Zurich and Antioch, call 847-241-4156 or contact us online.